Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tuscan Garden in process


If many of you remember, I was working on a Tuscan garden through the summer.  Here is the result, so far.  I still have a few things I want to add to it, like a little table and two chairs.  I think they are called a bistro table.  They are made out of metal, and they are small, just for a little Sunday breakfast or coffee and bagels. I'm still waiting to find a good deal on one.  When you don't have lots of money, it's best to wait a while and a good deal is sure to come around.  By the way, thank you to my sweet son Gilbert, who did the paint work for me. I love my yellow wall, it adds so much life to that area.  I enjoy every time I walk out into my Tuscan garden.

3 comments:

Tinsie said...

What a fabulous idea! I love the yellow colour and the plants. A bistrot table & chairs will look great in the middle of your little garden :-)

Patricia P said...

Thanks Tinsie, I will keep waiting patiently for my bistro table. I'm always happier around things with color, aren't you? they bring on some great energy and turn your day around.

Roy Cherian Cherukarayil said...

The garden looks really good Patty. Nice to know that your children are involved in it too. It's gives it a wholesome feeling.