Sunday, January 25, 2009

A best friend is forever




I have the greatest of blessings, and that is the one of having a true best friend. I have known my best friend for the past 24 years, so I needn't say that we have been through quite a lot in those years, mostly fun times though. We've been there for each other through thick and thin, through being new-brides, to new-moms, to just about everything. I've never known a person with such joy and love in their heart. A person as precious as my friend, a person that sees the positive in everything. My friend brings a smile to my face every time I think of our times together. Being with her is always the best of times. I thank God for this great gift, the gift of friendship. She's an amazing woman and I'm oh so lucky to have her as a friend. My life wouldn't be what it's been without my precious friend. She's taught me a lot about life and about being strong. She's in my life for a reason and I'm thankful for that.


To good friends that never leave no matter what. And to the many happy times we've shared.


Love you!!! my best friend!!!

No comments: