Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life is so Amazing

Once again I have to say that life is full of amazing and wonderful things, okay maybe not so much things........but more the people in our lives.  The moments we share with them.  sometimes when you are a mom you stop and ask yourself (specially when you are really tired!) "why am I doing all this" and also "is this all worth it?".  As hard as it may seem sometimes, I guess the answer would be yes it is worth it.  I have been in that predicament, a little over-burdened by housework and children calling for me every other second, almost as if purposely taking turns........I have three kids so imagine each one needed something like really often.  (to my sisters Claudita and Nenchis, I can relate my loves)  But we are made of something really special, I would say moms are made out of nothing but Gods love and strength, he put all of what we needed to be moms.  He made us and gave us all the tools needed to get these little angels on the right path to a beautiful life.  So as tiring as it may seem, I know I see great qualities in my children......specially the ones I see when they don't know I'm looking.  So it's never a waste of time being a MOM.

No comments: