Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Marcial is off to the races!


My sweetheart is off to the races.  Not as a bystander this time, but as an actual participant.  He somehow hooked up with a team and is going to be a chaser.  I'm so excited for him, I know how much he enjoys riding.  Something attracts me so much about his passion for this sport.  It might not be the safest sport out there but I know he enjoys it down to his very core, he is built for riding and riding hard.  I just pray that God keep him safe always, and that he come back home to us in one piece.  To many rides! and may his heart be content with the many opportunities life has given him.  We are all so proud of him.  (we miss him).

1 comment:

Roy Cherian Cherukarayil said...

So nice to hear about his enthusiasm...I had a boss in Seattle....he was passionate about drag racing....there is risk but there is challenge and thrill...so let's pray...