Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas vacation


Finally our Christmas vacation begins, okay that might sound like we are actually going somewhere........well, no we are not, but a vacation to us can also be a vacation from getting up early; driving to school, picking up kids from school....etc.  So needless to say I'm so happy the kids are on vacation from school and I have a week off from babysitting Max.  For one week, I will sleep in a little and enjoy being with my kids completely.  Marcial and I started it off by going out to dinner last night, we went to a very nice Argentinian restaurant.  The food was fabulous! I had a great time with my sweetheart, just looking into each others eyes and talking about a hundred and one things.  I enjoy our time together.......a lot.

1 comment:

Tinsie said...

That looks like a great meal! Have a good Xmas holiday xx