Friday, February 12, 2010

New hair color

Okay so here is a picture of me and my new haircolor.......which probably happens to be the color I was born with...but it's been so long that now I don't remember what color my hair really is.  I was in dire need of dying my hair, and I wasn't about to go to make a trip to Target for the sole purpose of buying a box of haircolor, so I went and looked in my bathroom, and there in the bottom drawer, was a little box of haircolor.  I was happy to have found it, so I went ahead and did my usual haircoloring routine.  But as I rinsed it out, and blow dried my hair...........oh no!!! how dark it looked!!  now I remembered why the box was sitting there unused.......I had bought it on sale and grabbed two boxes of it, and just to find out it wasn't the color I wanted.  But that's what I get for storing things I don't want to use.  Well, all in all I'm not that upset about it, I think I can grow to like it.  It's just a little darker than usual......but it's fine :)

2 comments:

Tinsie said...

I think this colour suits you well and makes you look really fresh. Thumbs up!

Roy Cherian Cherukarayil said...

It suits you very well Patty.

Roy