Thursday, February 5, 2009

Next week........Valentine's day


For many there's the excitement of Valentine's day. I once shared in the whole hoopla and romance of Valentine's day. That all changed with the birth of my third baby, and that is because he was born exactly on Valentines day, so from then on let's just say that Valentines was replaced by Andrew's birthday. So every year, most are celebrating Valentine's, I on the other hand am celebrating the birth of one of my great loves. This child was born on the day that most describes him, a day full of love.........just like him, a child that is full of love. I can't say enough about this young man that gives so much love and happiness to all. He's my little valentine and he came at the perfect day and time. To my little valentine and many a Happy Birthday to him. Love always, MOM

No comments: