Saturday, March 28, 2009

Keep her away from the scissors!!


NOOO!!!!! keep that woman away from my nephew! she cut his hair and now he looks like a little birdie, a little chickie.........or as his dad says a little "cheetah". Okay so I guess we can't keep that woman away from my little darling nephew because she is nursing him, yes, she is his mom! and she has gone and tried to trim his little hair. My poor little baby, he wasn't even a month old and my sister cut his hair. He looks like a little birdie with his little hair sticking up here and there. My little angel, I should have reminded her of how she ruined my sons hair when he was little. This woman is just attracted to scissors and little boys.............and she does ruin their hair. My sons hair never grew the same, to this day he has that type of hair that just grows straight like a porcupines thorns. Well enough ranting, hair grows back out..........thank God!!

No comments: