Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My moni is in Rome


My precious daughter is in Rome at the moment. She went on a trip with school and it sounds like she is having a blast. We went to drop her off at the airport on Monday morning, I have to admit it was hard seeing her go. You feel as if she's out of your protective arms and that she is now going to figure out the world on her own. But I have all the confidence in the world for my Moni, I know she has a great head on her shoulders and she always makes the correct choices. She's an adorable person and she has a lot to offer to the world and the people she comes across. I know that she will come back with many a story to tell us and we will all sit in amazement, our hearts filled with joy to have her with us again. Sadly, this will be my very first Easter without my little girl, it's been us together for the last 16 years........and a lot has happened between those years, she's become such a sweet young lady. Always so loving to me and to her daddy. I hope that time will stand still for a little so I can enjoy her some more before she is off into the world on her own and on her way to creating her own family. I Love her so much.

No comments: