Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's still so hot!!


We are in the 3rd week of September and it is still awfully hot in San Diego!  I was hoping the weather would cool of some so we could get a break from all this heat.  But it seems we are actually headed for a Santana this week.  We get those hear in Southern California.  It's a few days of really hot days, sometimes with winds, but still Hot.  It's not a good thing for the area I live in because we have had some very scary fires in the past.  We are close to the beach, but east of us are the mountains and that's were the danger is.  Well, I'm getting excited because it will be my birthday next week.  I will be turning 42.  I don't mind being that age.  I've seen my children grow up........a little, they have yet a long road ahead, but so far it has been a pleasure being a mom to my 3 precious kids.  So I will now start my planning on were I would like to go eat for my birthday.  I'm thinking there is an Argentinian restaurant I've heard is really good, that is a choice.  Another one was PF Chang, which is fancy Chinese food.  I'm thinking the Argentinian food sounds good, they have the most delicious beef and some empanaditas that I love!  All I can say is that I'm thankful to God for giving me so many blessings in my life, starting with my parents, my husband and my children.  Thank You God for all you have given me. 

5 comments:

Tinsie said...

I wish it was hot here in London too. The best we can hope for is lukewarm!

I've never had Argentinian food, is it good?

Patricia P said...

Argentinian food is so good! it's a whole lot of beef though. I think their big thing in Argentina is cattle, so obviously they have the best meats. But the way they cook it is phenomenal. Wish they would open up a place over there. This was only within the past 5 years or so, that we started seeing Argentinian restaurants here in California.
Sorry to hear the weather isn't so warm in London. It must be beautiful there.

Tinsie said...

It's beautiful when it's sunny. Not so beautiful when it's raining ;-)

Roy Cherian Cherukarayil said...

Patricia,
Hope the climate comes to something that you will really enjoy..
I think its time now..so Happy Birthday..I will be completing 41 next week.
I would be very happy to send you snaps of India and the place we leave. Kindly send me a mail to cherrygreets001@yahoo.com as I don't post these on the blog..hope that is fine with you.

God bless you and your family...

Patricia P said...

Thank you my friend, I will send you an e-mail soon and hope to get a few pictures of your beautiful country. I think someday my daughter and I will travel to India. We are in love with the culture and with it's beautiful traditions. If it is meant for us to visit India, God will take us there someday.

Cherry, have a blessed birthday next week.