Thursday, August 18, 2011

 Been to the beach a few times this summer :)

 I love looking out onto the Ocean

 I've done some sight seeing in my city

 a Surprise Sunflower in my backyard

 went to the SDSU orientation with my daughter


 found a Fro-Yo place close to SDSU

 came across a beach area I had never seen before

Ocean Beach Pier on a gloomy day

This summer has been full of new experiences, my daughter got her first job ever.  That was exciting for her and eye opening as to the reality of becoming an "adult".  Drove her to and from work each day, and took advantage of being out by the beach area.. did lots of sight seeing and driving through new areas I had never been to.  Bonded a little more with my two sons, even though they can never replace the closeness to my daughter, aka my confidant.  Love the three precious persons I'm blessed to call my kids, I'm very fortunate and very grateful .

No comments: