Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Can't color in our Children.....


"we can't color in our children with our favorite colors" , so it says in the book "Kite Runner", and I completely agree. I wouldn't try to color them, for they are filled already with the most brilliant of colors, the colors that came from God. They each have their beauty and their charm, they each think and speak in their own way........and that's what makes them who they are. I'm a proud mother, and with all the rights that God has given me as their Mother. I love and value each and every one of their traits. My daughter is a picture of serenity and joy, her colors are vibrant yet calm. She is full of kindness and love, she is peaceful like water running through a creek, but she can be rough when called for. She stands up for her beliefs and she stands up for others, she is perfect as she is, filled with all the marvelous colors that even I couldn't color in. She is an amazing person and most of all an amazing daughter........and she's mine!! I love her.

No comments: