Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Morning Stroll........












Wow, I wasn't aware that we would end up walking a little more than three miles, but yes, in fact we did have a great 3-ish mile walk. I woke up feeling the need to be out in the beauty of nature. My dear gorgeous husband woke up and said he'd come along, so it made it all the better. We went to a place called Lake Murray, located here in San Diego, in the city of La Mesa. It's a very beautiful serene place, a terrific place to walk and enjoy the view. I just didn't know we would make it all the way this time. Never before had I made it all the way to the end of the walk, and it Doesn't Loop!! so you make it one way, you have to walk the same way back to get to your car. It was great though, I loved the hour and a half I spent with my favorite man, my precious husband! that I love!!! (some pics as proof, I made it to the sign!!)

No comments: