Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nature right outside my door


Such a beautiful day for this time of the year. You'd expect to see a cold gray day, or even some rain. But it's all the contrary, it's an amazingly beautiful sunny day. Temperature outside is in the high 70's. It's good enough for me, I prefer warm days to cold ones. Cold days are fine with me if I can just sit by the fire place reading a good book, but that doesn't happen too often, so I'm good with this warm day. As I sit here typing in my entry, I can hear the birds chirping right outside my front door. I see the beauty of the season as I look at the baron trees and all the golden leaves lying around on the ground, like a little blanket that will protect the grass and flowers through the winter. The sun is shinning bright and it's a great day to keep doing some housework, so talk to you later my friends.

No comments: