Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Husband


How could I begin to describe this amazing man? I'll try to keep it simple, and actually not that anyone really cares about how this man is, I do and I love him for the man that he is. He has lots of love for me, he is another person when he is with me, he is a Gentle person with a huge heart. That is something many might not imagine since he likes to go around acting like he's one tough fella. That he might be, but with me he's as gentle as the dew on a rose petal. I adore this man and I hope and pray to God that He will keep us together for a long time to come. We have lots of fun together, and share many a laugh. He just pointed out to me this morning how I'm getting so many wrinkles, well bless his heart because all those precious wrinkles came from years of fun and laughter by his side, so I don't find that an insult at all. I know in my heart he's given me a life full of joy and such a pleasure traveling this journey by his side. I hope you too will be living a happy life with your significant other, and I hope you are loving to each other. Our little secret is to completely respect and love each other, and do to each other what we would like done to ourselves. Only love can get you love, so really think about it next time you are ready to make a fuss over something so small and insignificant. Love is sometimes about just changing your mindset and looking over all the small stuff. I always told this young man that I rather be happy and in love with him than mad and miserable. So be loving and that is exactly what you will get in return my friends. To good relationships!!

Love you all.

No comments: