Saturday, March 7, 2009

BY UNANIMOUS DECISION....... NOT TO FACEBOOK


As I had stated in a prior entry.........to Facebook or not to Facebook, Sad to say it ended up in the second choice, Not to Facebook. I'm okay with it now, somehow things are really so irrelevant sometimes. When you see the general picture and put it on a scale of the following; do I want to have a happy home with a happy controlling husband or do I want an unhappy home with an unhappy controlling husband. I know you women out there will be thinking the worst of me, I know we are living in another time, we've come a long way to still be controlled in such a way. What the heck happened to equality and women's rights? I don't know, but I know that my life is Happy being the way it is, and I love the set up we have going. Maybe I'm a modern woman but my heart is still in the Leave it to Beaver era. I do find happiness in being a home-maker. I love this man like no other, and I do respect his feelings and care very much about him being happy, I have to admit I just don't understand his insecurities........wow, you'd think he found me on a corner.....El Cajon Blvd... with my tube top and miniskirt......stilettos and a few missing teeth........hahahaha!!! I just gotta laugh at life sometimes and make the best of things. Life's too short to be hung up on small things. But to all my Facebook........well........ex-Facebook friends, love you lots.......hey I still have e-mail privileges.........hahahaha. Love you my girlfriends.


No comments: