Tuesday, March 3, 2009

To Facebook or not to Facebook


Here's the deal-io, my friends and some of my sisters have accounts with face book and they recently sent me an invite, to which I agreed to, to which Marcial put the yell in the air.... "Married women aren't supposed to have Face books!!!" Okay, so if you know my husband, you have to know how complicated he can be, how stubborn and yet how adorable he is. I'm super confused, or not so much confused, I'm caught between the wall and a rock (okay however that saying goes). I want to share with my friends and sisters (cross my heart.....I'm a grown woman with no intentions of "meeting" strangers. But try to get my hubby to believe that) Okay so we shall see what happens with this drama........the famous face book debate. I don't blame him for one minute, I too was a skeptic not too long ago. I too believed grown ups shouldn't be doing this lame grown up "my space". Now I don't know how I feel about it. I love to be able to leave quick notes and post pics for my friends and family. But my love for Marcial comes before anything, so if it's that big of a deal to him.......it's done.........finito.

No comments: