Thursday, March 5, 2009

What the heck?


Today is another day........and I'm more calm and relaxed, but yesterday? that is a whole other story. To make it short I just have to say that I went into Petco yesterday morning to buy a new filter for my daughters turtle tank. I walk in and go straight to the filter section. I look at all the boxes and I can't figure out which one I need, so I walk towards the first rep I see........she walks away from me; after hearing my "excuse" me a few times. So she walks away and goes to talk to another rep. To this, I keep walking behind her and barge in on her conversation with yet another "excuse" me. She turns and listens to my question with a face of "what do you want?" and she lets me know she is the cashier and another person could help me out, she points to another rep who looks at me with the same "what do you want?" face. I walk towards her and show her the cut out of the filter machine my daughter has and ask her to help me find the right filter. I won't write out the whole conversation, but she definitely didn't want to help. She talked down on me, and pointed out what I needed. I turned to her and let her know that she should really work on her patience. To which she turned and walked away laughing "haha I need patience, I need a break!" so I turn and walk to the cashier; who had heard everything. I put the filters on the counter and proceeded to tell her that her co-worker was terribly rude. To which she replied "she's actually a really nice person", I didn't agree and just told her that I don't come into stores to be treated like I'm stupid, that if I have questions I want them answered in a professional way........not the way that rep had talked to me. She offered me an apology and I said I wouldn't be coming back to that store. So I walk out, but I'm thinking "are you serious? in this freaking economy people are acting that way and treating customers in such a way, don't they value their job? there are so many people out there unemployed that would love to have her job, and do an awesome job of it" I'm glad it's very rare that I come across such bad customer service. Thank Goodness for that. I hate for ignorants to tap into my negative Chi. I prefer Positive Chi......any day.

No comments: