Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome

To my new friends......welcome to my blog. Thank you for following, I'm enjoying your blogs too. My friend in Tucson, sounds like you are a sweet soul that can float around from one part of the states to another and adapts just as easily. My Indian friend, thank you for coming across my path. I have to admit! I'm so happy you are following, I am a big fan of Indian movies and I love the Indian culture. It's a little similar to mine, we put family in a very special rank in our lives. Thank you for following............and many blessings to all.

2 comments:

Roy Cherian Cherukarayil said...

Thanks Patricia...Great to hear that you are a fan of Indian movies and that you love Indian culture...yes there is a similarity....family is very important..hope you found my blog a good place to read...

Blessings...

endthought said...

Haha, at first I thought you meant Petco the pet store. And I was like, why are they having the party there? hehe.