Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Husbands company party at Petco










Just thought I'd share some pictures of my husbands company party this past Saturday. It was held at Petco Park, which is our beautiful baseball stadium. It was so nicely arranged, we were all gathered at the actual field, they had lots of tables and buffet lines all around. Of course a bar here and there where we got some yummy drinks........Margaritas for me. They had a band playing and later a DJ, they also raffled off some really neat prices, of which we didn't win any:( After the party we left and hung out with some of Marcial's co-workers at the SIX lounge in the hotel Solmar. That was another extra hours of fun. Next time we are getting a room there! We also ended the night with a late night snack at Broken Egg Yolk, they have some really tasty food. It was a great night! I had the best of times, as always when I'm with my favorite person in the world........my Marcial.

2 comments:

Roy Cherian Cherukarayil said...

The pictures have come out very good...it's a nice way to enjoy...

Patricia P said...

Thank you cherry. I enjoy looking at pictures too.