Thursday, October 15, 2009

What's going on w/me

If anyone has noticed, I'm not posting as often.  Oh geeze, I don't know what has come over me lately but I am so into a new website I found.  Soul Pancake.  I heard about it through an Oprah Winfrey podcast I was listening to.  So I go check it out, and bam there it is, one of the funnest web sites I've ever come across.  You know how they say different strokes for different folks?  well there you have it, I have found something that makes "me" folks a very happy person.  It's a site were you can answer questions that other people post, and you can also post your own questions.  I have a great time answering them.  Pretty much it's like sitting with friends and having orderly discussions about random things.  It's a whole lot of fun, but I find myself checking in at least twice a day.  Of course early morning and evening........when I have time.  Fun place to hang out.

3 comments:

Roy Cherian Cherukarayil said...

Patty,
So here I am again this weekend..I missed out on the last weekend...yea u told me about this site...its a nice place to have fun getting in touch with people when we have time...enjoy..

Roy

mp said...

Hey! don't stop posting. We your followers need our Blogging fix.

Patricia P said...

Thank you for that comment Mr. MP, but what the heck with the "we your followers"? what's that about?
I'll tell you were you can follow me to young man!