Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween


That time of the year again, Second week of October, time for some Halloween preparations.  I personally could wait till the day of, but I still have my little Andrew who plans ahead and urges me to bring out the decorations.  As promised to him by me, we would get it done this weekend, so that is what we did with our Sunday.  Went under the house to dig out all of our decorations.  We are on the frugal side, so we recycle our decorations from one year to the other.  Not such a good time to be wasting money on new stuff.  Any ways, I think it turned out great, and my Andrew was so happy with the end result.  I want to enjoy this as long as I can.  Someday it will be my little Andrews son out there decorating my house.........yes I do look forward to grand kids. For now, I enjoy my own children.  Childhood, what a valuable treasure it is.

1 comment:

Roy Cherian Cherukarayil said...

Patty,
You have given me the idea now to go and start preparing for the Christmas decorations...to try and reuse the old ones...yes times are hard now and we can't waste time or money...
Its a nice way of preparing...
Happy Halloween.

Roy